Mission: To provide an environment where individuals with addiction can embark on a recovery process directed towards a meaningful, productive lifestyle.
We fulfill this mission through a variety of programs, such as our residential recovery program, recovery directed programs for the community, and education initiatives in the community.
Vision: We envision a community where fewer people suffer from addictions.
- people need a safe, healthy and non-judgmental environment where they are respected, acknowledged, and recognized for who they are.
- that, with the necessary tools, change can manage recovery.
- in abstinence in recovery.
- that healthy self-esteem is essential to recovery.
- that every person’s recovery process is unique.
- that teamwork is the foundation to success.
- in personal and professional integrity.