Welcome to the Our House blog! Follow the days of staff, residents and pets at the Our House Addiction Recovery Centre here.
At Our House, we envision a community where fewer people suffer from addictions.
- We believe that people need a safe, healthy and non-judgemental environment where they are respected, acknowledged and recognized for who they are.
- We believe that, with the necessary tools, addicts can manage their recovery.
- We believe in abstinence in recovery.
- We believe that healthy self-esteem is essential to recovery.
- We believe that every person’s recovery process is unique.
- We believe that everyone involved with Our House should have the opportunity to develop to their full potential.
- We believe in teamwork.
- We believe in personal and professional integrity.
We are an Addiction Recovery Centre, whose sole purpose is to provide an environment where individuals with addictions can embark on a recovery process directed towards a meaningful, productive lifestyle. We fulfill our mission through:
- A residential program for men eighteen years and over.
- Recovery-directed programs for men and women.
- Education initiatives in the community.