Mission and Values
Our House is an addiction recovery centre that provides an environment where individuals with addiction can embark on a recovery process directed towards a meaningful, productive lifestyle. We fulfill this mission through a variety of programs, such as our residential recovery program, recovery directed programs for the community, and education initiatives in the community.
We envision a community where fewer people suffer from addictions.
- We believe that people need a safe, healthy and non-judgmental environment where they are respected, acknowledged and recognized for who they are.
- We believe that, with the necessary tools, men with substance or alcohol use disorders can manage their recovery.
- We believe that healthy self-esteem is essential to recovery.
- We believe that every person’s recovery process is unique.
- We believe that everyone involved with Our House should have the opportunity to develop to their full potential.
- We believe in personal and professional integrity.