* Enrolling in our RRP
ENROLLING IN OUR RESIDENTIAL RECOVERY PROGRAM
Step 1: Qualification
If you answered yes to everything above, you're ready to apply. Please contact us about your application.
Step 2: Application
Check one more time that you've completed everything in Step 1: Qualification. We can't accept your application if you don't qualify.
To apply, contact our Admissions/Intake Coordinator. They'll make sure that your application goes smoothly.
We often have a waiting list, so you will probably have to wait for a while between applying to our program and actually participating in it. We'll get you in as quickly as we can, but we only have enough rooms for around 60 people. We'll get back to you as soon as we're ready for you.
Step 3: Preparation
Now that you've qualified for our program, your application has been processed, and you've been accepted into the program, there are a few things you will need to do to prepare to enter our program.
Step 4: Packing
When you're packing for your time at Our House, here's some things to keep in mind.
- Bring all items in disposable plastic bags
- These items are allowed, but may have some rules about where, when, and how you can use them
- Personal belongings
- Portable DVD, CD, or BluRay Players
- Computer monitors
- Small stereos
- These items are banned. Don't bring them
- Any illegal substance
- Weapons, like guns or knives
- Sexual movies, pornographic images, anything depicting child molestation or abuse in any form (including on electronic devices)
- Hand or power tools
- Tool boxes
- Personal furniture
- Signal boosters of any kind (including for enhancing wireless signals)
- Small appliances, such as coffee makers or humidifiers
- Pets (including fish)